Legal & Regulatory Reporting Specialist
NR REF.: 1155080
Universal-Investment is the largest independent investment management company in the German-speaking part of Europe and the market leader in the areas of Master-KVG services and private label funds.
With its administration, insourcing and risk management services, the company focuses on the administration and structuring of funds, securities, real assets as well as alternative asset classes and offers complex risk management solutions.
To achieve our ambitious growth goals we are looking for a Legal & Regulatory Reporting Specialist to join our Legal & Regulatory Reporting team that provides monthly and quarterly reporting to a wide range of investors as well as regulatory authorities (BaFin, European Central Bank, CSSF).
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- production of monthly reporting to European Central Bank and BVI (German Asset Management association)
- production of regulatory reporting in accordance with MiFID and PRIIPS regulations (European MiFID templates and European PRIIPS templates)
- ensuring accuracy and timeliness of reporting
- communicating with clients and regulatory authorities (in English and German), including responding to client queries and providing explanations to the reporting
- active contribution to projects in the area of Regulatory Reporting
What you offer:
As successful candidate, you will bring the following:
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related subject
- at least two years experience in regulatory reporting or in similar area (e.g. regulatory compliance, client reporting or advisory)
- basic knowledge of MIFID and PRIIPS regulation
- experience in area of asset management or accounting for investment funds, preferably gained at an investment management company, asset management firm, custodian bank or advisory firm
- understanding of and interest in asset management industry and it’s regulatory environment
- flexible team-player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- strong analytical skills; able to quickly dive into the details, structure them and draw conclusions
- strong MS Excel skills
- fluent English and advanced German
What we offer:
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
By pressing the ‘Apply’ button the Candidates are applying to Hays recruitment agency which provides its services to Universal investment Branch in Kraków. The applications of Candidates meeting the Universal Investment requirements will later be forwarded to Universal Investment for further recruitment.